1 day ago
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Hello again...Life has pulled me away....It is so hard to balance work,home, and play. I plan to start posting again. This is me sticking my toes in the water before taking the full plunge back. I will be back with art,life, etc. Please check back and see me.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Monday, March 14, 2011
Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I have posted or created anything. I am getting back into creating and have had some new visitors, so I figured I'd better bring this blog up to date. I just did my first ATC swap and it was lots of fun. I will post a pic of what I made soon. Life got in the way of my creative endeavors, but I am trying my best to get back to it. Please keep checking back to see my new creations unfold!!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Well it looks like this is the week to share giveaways. One of my online art friends from Etsy is hosting yet another awesome giveaway for 250 custom business cards. She has the wonderful blog ArtSnark's Artifacts. Please take a hop on over and give it a look. She does some wonderful artwork!!
Monday, January 4, 2010
HI! I just found another giveaway to share with all of you. This one is on the blog Short 'n Chic. It has a ton of great stuff!!! Head on over and check it out!!!
1. Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition Nail Color in Opulent Cloud (to fulfill that hard-to-find lemming)
2. OPI Shorts Story (to brighten up your winter blues)
3. OPI Shim-merry Chic (in case you missed it in stores)
4. Sinful Colors San Francisco (a favey-fave of the drug store variety)
5. Lay It On Thick body lotion (distributed through Bath and Body Works, the perfect size for your purse!)
6. Avon Bubble Bath in Hot Apple Pie (a HUGE bottle that smells amazing)7. A ridiculously cute nail file
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Friday, January 1, 2010
Happy New Year everyone!!! I hope everyone has had a safe and happy start to the new year. Very rainy here which is supposed to be good luck.
Here's my New Year's mani. It reminds me of streamers and confetti. I used Sally Hansen Black Diamond as a base with silver paint squiggles, white dots, and silver glitter accents on top. Enjoy!!