Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm back......

Wow! I had no idea it had been as long as it has since I posted. I fell in a bit of a funk towards the end of the year and am just working my way out of it. I have not been creating and just basically getting by. I'm trying to get back on track. I'm getting my studio set back up so I can get back to work. I have made a few sales here and there, but haven't made any new designs. I will be back with some new pics soon though. I never did get any hair pics up and have gotten another shorter cut since the first, but am not very happy with it. Can't wait til it grows out.

See ya soon!

2 comments:

Sunny Bower Art Studio said...

Welcome back! Dec. is a great time to take off from blogging...I did also. I'm getting back to painting this week myself, happy craft making.

Sheila said...

Thanks!! I'm excited to get back to creating. I think I got a bit burned out and now feel refreshed.