Saturday, August 9, 2008

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!!!!


I am having such a great week! My smile is from ear to ear and won't go away! I made another sale today of one of my chameleons. He's turning out quite popular. My retro squares pincushion is in the etsy faves on another wonderful blog How About Orange. That's two blogs this week. YEAH!!! It may not seem like much to some, but I'm on top of the world!

I finished the pincushion I was talking about before and got it in my shop. It's my second square one and very colorful. I got another japanese craft book in the mail and it's soo cool, so my next projects will be from there. Ok I'll give a hint-shroom. That's all I'm saying for now.

Now for the rest of life stuff. Well Joshua won So You Think You Can Dance. He had my vote. I thought he was great! Don't know if any of you watch wrestling, but I can't wait for the Undertaker to come back. I think I'll break down and order SummerSlam. My etsy sales can pay for it.YEAH!!

Don't know how much creating I'll get done tomorrow. We have to cut down a tree at our rental property as the neighborhood kids have been climbing it, so for safety reasons down it goes. Since it's been like a thousand degrees outside lately I'll probably be exhausted afterwards.

Well, off to make my chameleon. See ya later!

2 comments:

GlamourFae said...

I jumped up and down when Joshua won! He was my favorite since I saw him in the auditions. I totally fell for his brace face!

Sheila said...

I'm so glad he won. He did every dance so well and for no training. Wow! I loved watching him do the lifts. He was strong enough to do all of them.