Thursday, September 11, 2008

Slowly...

I'm slowly starting to come around and get things done. This cold/flu has really knocked me around. I think a bit of laziness has crept in as well. Got to get up and shake it off!!! The new tv season is starting and that hasn't helped either.

I found a new website that helps get traffic to your blog. It's called RSSHUGGER. You get your own page on the site free for 10 years if you review it on your blog or you can choose to purchase it for $20 if you don't want to do the review. I of course choose to do the review. Why not? You don't have anything to lose. This is a direct quote from their home page "rssHugger is a new website developed to help bloggers promote their blogs, and to help visitors discover new blogs that write about subjects that the readers are interested in." I just signed up, so I can't say a whole lot, but it looks good and for free it's worth taking a chance. I'm always looking for new ways to get more readers. Go check it out when you've got a minute.


Well I'm off for now. Be back soon with some new pics.

No comments: