Wednesday, March 25, 2009

La Femme


My latest collage La Femme. She is available in my etsy shop. I've had her done for awhile, just needed to seal it. That's the stinky part.

I'm working on a custom order of pincushions in my other shop. They are acrylic versions of some of my pincushions. Allergy free. I'll post pics when I'm done. I got a new design idea while working on these. It's funny how ideas come to me. I had the pieces laid out working on a tree and the way they were looked great, so now after I'm done with the custom order, I've got plans for some new pieces.

I was able to work on some backgrounds today for new collages. I took some work in progress pics. I'll post them next time.

Well job hunting again today. Fill out the application and keep fingers crossed. So far not even a call back on any of the apps. They just have too many. Oh well! Trying to keep positive!! Gives me time to get more creating done which keeps me happy!

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Good luck with the job situation!
And thanks for the comment. :D

Love the pincushions in your last post!

La Mirabelle said...

I love it! :) Superb colors too.

Sheila said...

Thank-you!!!