Saturday, March 21, 2009

My sweetie





I have some pics of my little ittle bittle to share. She has my heart. It's amazing how something so small can cause so much love. She is a whole 5 pounds. She is sleeping in both which is what she does most of the time. She has her favorite pillow and blankie in one and she's guarding the remote and making do with an afghan in the other while her blankie gets washed. She must know I'm talking about her because she just woke up.

I also listed a couple new pincushions in my felt shop. I really like this design and am working it up in several different color combos. I love working with circles.

3 comments:

NANCY LEFKO said...

totally cute pincushions (and pup :)

Thanks for your kind comment over at my blog :)

~N

Brooke said...

Your little puppy looks just like my Dinky!!! It's amazing how much they resemble each other :)

Sheila said...

They do look a lot alike. Such cuties!