Monday, April 20, 2009

Good news......

Well I got the job working for Viking! YEAH!!!!! It will be nice to have some steady pay coming in. I've been getting myself used to the idea of being in the working world again. I start on May 11th so I have a little time to get ready.

I used to be quite the girlie girl with hair, make-up, and nails, but since I haven't been working I didn't bother. Well it's time to get back into the swing of things. I'm getting my nails back into shape and I've found a lot of groups online to share nails and make up pics, so I will also be sharing them here. I've ordered the 120 palette eye shadow from ebay which is loaded with tons of bright, cool colors. I've seen lots of talk about it on you tube. I'll share a pic when it comes. I guess if I'm not painting collages I'll be painting my face. Either way I love color!!!!

This is what I'm wearing right now it's Cabana Banana from OPI. I have been collecting many polishes over the years so I don't know if this is still available or not.

On the creative front I had another custom pincushion request. I put a wrist strap on one of my existing pincushions. I've had plans to make some wrist pincushions, but just haven't gotten around to it.
I've got a new style using circles in the works. It should be finished up tonight. I don't know what it is about circles, but I love them!


1 comment:

Artsnark said...

Between the nail color & fun pin cushion, you've got a very Tim Burton kind of feel, I think.

A hearty congrats on the new job!