Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wal-mart haul

Made a quick trip to Wal-mart tonight and picked up a few new pretties. It's been a long time since I've looked through Wal-mart's make-up section. I usually go in and out as quick as possible. I didn't get to look to long as hubby was with me and it was quite late. I'd been wondering where I could get Pure Ice nail polish and I found it there. Great colors and for only $2 bucks a bottle. I have to say I was looking at the other brands Maybelline, Revlon, etc. and for the same price or less I can get OPI, China Glaze, Misa, etc. online. Yes you can see the colors, but I would much rather get the other brands for the same price. Plus you can pretty much find most colors swatched online at some of the great polish blogs out there.

Back to my haul. From left to right. NYC Polyester Pink Creme. Hubby says it looks like Pepto Bismol, but I think it's pretty. Pure Ice First Time. Gorgeous light green crome. Pure Ice Peony. A pretty frosty medium pink. Pure Ice Scandal. A beautiful vampy dark red.

No comments: