Friday, November 20, 2009

Flower brooches



I know I've been away for quite awhile, but I have made some new creations and am going to try and get back in the swing of creating and sharing. It has been really tough for me to find a balance between work and play. My schedule can change at a moments notice and it just wears me out at times. Any how on to my latest creations.

I have been playing with lots of different types of sheer fabrics and layering them into flowers for various items. I love getting out a big pile of fabric and just putting all kinds of color combos together. My first two are brooches. The first is Gypsy a blend of purples, blues, and greens. The second is Apricot a blend of mint green and peach with silver glitter accents. They are both available in my shop.

1 comment: