Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New WIP




I haven't had any new finished works to share with you, so I decided to start taking pics of my works in progress. Please keep in mind that I just took these in my living room not under my lights I use to take my final pics so the colors will be much better on my final pics. I've been working more on my collages than my felt lately. These first pics are glimpes of my Sunflowers collage which is almost finished. I put so many layers in that it takes awhile to get one done due to drying time. I also have pics of the custom logo pincushion I am making for a fellow etsian. It is almost done and turning out quite well. I played with my new charcoal pencils tonight and I love the effect they give. They aren't in these pics but, you'll see it in my final pics. You'll have to check back.

Season finale of Project Runway was tonight. Of course they never pick my fave, but I thought Kato should have gotten it. Oh Well!!