Thursday, October 9, 2008

Voting has begun


In my last post I told you about a challenge I entered, but I forgot to mention when the voting begins. Well it started on the 8th. Here's the link if you'd like to go and vote. There are alot of beautiful entries. http://www.mind-wideopen.blogspot.com/ Just leave your vote in the comment section.

I've been able to determine the colors for the custom logo pincushion I'm going to make so now I have to make the pattern and get started! This is a first. I have a few new collages in the works as well. Post some pics soon.

6 comments:

My name is Cindy said...

Aren't they just all beautiful but this one has caught my eye. I love the way you've accented that little bit of colour. Great work.

Lubna said...

Hi Sheila
I just wanted to tell you how much I love your entry for the MWO contest - it's so beautiful. I love all the rich colours and the flowers you've embellished your piece of Art with.

I wish you all the best for this contest - the entries are all so amazing!

Kindest regards:-)
Lubna

MARGARET FIELD said...

I would just like to say, how stunning i think your work is.
Really beautiful colours, so jewel like
xxx margaret xxx

Sheila said...

Thank you all so much! All your compliments mean so much to me.

Studio Rose said...

Hi Sheila! After much deliberation, your entry got my vote in the contest. I don't "do" bold colors myself, but I really admire those who do. As I was narrowing down the field, yours kept catching my eye with its lush colors and textures. Nice work! I hope you'll continue to "play" with us in the monthly challenges!

Sheila said...

Thanks Lisa! I love color! Every once in awhile I'll do a lighter piece, but the bright colors call to me. I'll definitely be back to play!!