Saturday, July 5, 2008

Good News!


I hope everyone had a good 4th. I sure did. I've been rather down lately due to lack of sales so I've been trying to list more and get off my butt. I guess it payed off because I listed a new pincushion and it sold later that day. WOO-HOO! Also, while I was checking out that sold item I sold one of my cozies too. COOL! I got to do my happy dance twice and yes I really do a happy dance with every sale. It helped me to be able to order some wool felt I've been wanting. I may have mentioned this before, but I'm trying to switch over to using wool felt from acrylic due to the much better quality. The only problem is I love colors and my local store only carries basic colors, so I have to order online for the good colors. I've been waiting until I was able to order some of every color I want well almost every the order got a little too high, so I had to go back and take a few away. Oh well next time. The website is having a 20% off sale on there wool right now so I took full advantage. Well here is the pincushion I mentioned and the cozy is in another post.createitcottage

No comments: