Saturday, July 12, 2008

Trimming trees


Well I've been busy the last couple of days trimming trees at my house and my father-in-laws. Boy do they grow up fast. Now after all the work trimming they still have to be cut and bundled for trash. That's the worst part. It is pouring here again so they'll be nice and wet tomorrow to bundle. So much for sunny Florida. I have managed to get some crafting done in between, but don't have pics yet. The rain makes me sleepy. I do have a new pic of my little darling sound asleep in her blanky with a pillow. She loves her comfort. Well storm's getting worse, so I'll sign off for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cushions are gorgeous! Great luck in future sales! I saw where you posted one sold the same day you listed...isn't that the best!?

Sheila said...

Thank-you so much! That's only the second time that's happened. I couldn't stop smiling!